Friday 26 June 2015

Class trip ll & lll

DAY 2 


I woke up 4 AM, the ship got to the (resting) port (for about 10 mins) and the engine started doing a really loud noise. I got back to sleep and woke up like 9 AM maybe. We got ready and went eating "swedish table". As we ate, we got to the port, we arrived to Sweden.
We went to a bus stop and we waited for the bus. Bus didn´t came, randomly. So we went by metro. I had to take this picture, to remember, where to come back to met our class. We had some hours to just walk around and do shopping.

Our start point.

We went shopping with bunch of my friends. We went to lots of shops and I didn´t find anything for myself. Afterwards we went to Burger King and then the time was up. We went back to the ship and ate another "swedish table". I bought lots of candy from the ship shop.


Watermelon nails & my favourite candy.


I took some pictures of Baltic Sea. 

I was really scared, my cam would of fall down.

Sunset & ship.

Little islands around Sweden.

Sunset.


I love these islands, they´re so cute.

Island.
  
DAY 3

We woke up, pack our things and then we arrived to Estonia. We all went to our homes and that´s the end of the trip.

Omg, my birthday is on 28th June, it´s so soon.




I haven´t been anywhere, but it´s on my list.





-E