Wednesday 10 June 2015

Class Trip I


I`m 14 years old, so I´m in 8th grade. In Estonia we go to 1st grade, when we`re 7 years old, just to clear it up to you (in some countries it isn`t so.. or all of them).

I´m in 8th grade (or should i say was..) , so i had math exam. I got 32 points, what is 4 (B) and 33 points would of been 5 (A). Well I´m a LITTLE bit annoyed :D IT´S SUMMER BREAK FINALLY!

Anyway I went to Sweden with my class. 1.-3.June. I had been in Sweden 2 times (3 now). Just a 3 days long trip. 1 day for going there, 2nd to be there and 3rd to come back.

DAY 1

I met my 2 friends earlier, to go to the port together. When we met it just started raining and was really windy, so i had to change my clothes in a toilet.
All of our cabins/rooms in the ship were pretty close. In my room was 3 girls and me. We just talked and were on our phones, I lost my iPod at home, it´s still gone and my phone is just a frying pan, so we went to have a look in to the ship. Later on we had a "Swedish table", lots of food to choose from. There was no other drink than tea and coffee, so that was fun, because I don´t drink neither of them.
Others (not all, just 3 girls from my room and some others) went to the disko afterwards, but not me, I just went to my friend`s room and we watched some cartoons (literally there was nothing else to watch) and just had some chill time talking. Maybe there was a boy, who was drunk, from our class and some more boys, not so drunk. The teacher was pretty mad at him, I don`t know about other boys.
I bought a fuji green tea body sorbet from The Body Shop brand, from the ship shop. I love fuji green tea products (this is my only one, it was really hard to choose from all of the good products).



And then I bought Girls Night Out Pouch:The Colossal Go Extreme! Volum Mascara Black + Master Graphic Liner Black + Color Elixir Lipcolor, it`s in a pretty dark beige-brown with a little dark pink colored makeup bag. These are my first makeup products :D  You can recommend me some good makeup products, if you want. 

Raspberry Rhapsody lip gloss 135 
It looks like a lipstick at first and when you open it, then you realise, that it´s a lip gloss.



The Colossal Volum Express Mascara





Master Graphic liquid marker eyeliner for a bold graphic look.
It looks like a scary marker :D

I´ll add some pictures from the trip to next blog.
You need to get out of your comfort zone and discover some world (I need to do this too :D).




Do not  give up, the beginning is always the hardest.





-E